Nuts and fruit are the earth’s perfect snacks, filled with honest to goodness nutrition and bursting with flavor, perfect when you crave a simple, delicious crunch in your day. And since you’ll be enjoying snacks that avoid any artificial ingredients or GMOs, it’s a choice you can feel good about.
As the most popular consumed tree nut, almonds are a naturally good snack packed with nutrition!
- Excellent source of vitamin E and manganese per one ounce serving.
- Good source of fiber, riboflavin, phosphorus, magnesium, and copper per one ounce serving. Contains 15g of fat per one ounce serving.
- Close to 6 grams of protein per one ounce serving, which is 6% of the Daily Value for protein.
- Fat content consists of mostly monounsaturated fats.
- See nutrition information on package for fat content.
1 USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 28 (May 2016), www.ars.usda.gov
2 Nutritional Labeling of Food, code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR 101; Nov 30, 2016